It’s impossible to tell you if you’re in trouble. It’s impossible to tell you if you’re in trouble, that there is hope. You’ve tried everything, you’ve exhausted all opportunities, you’ve made enemies, people are angry with you, you’ve lied, you’ve tried to make things right. It’s not working. Nothing is working. When that happens, it’s called insolvent. Insolvent is a situation that happens to people who try really hard, people who are overachievers. People who are the backbone of America try really hard and they get in trouble. Because not everybody can do everything. You can’t wear all the hats. You can’t know all the answers. You need information. Call me. Let me give you more information. Let’s fight this thing together. Let’s do something right. Let’s make it work.
Anytime day or night
- Patrick Rettig on Worldwide Business with kathy ireland®
- You are the heart of your business and you are worth saving…
- Business Crisis Management: Survival Mode
- Business In Trouble? Combat Your Fear with Action.
- Terrible Sayings turned Myth – “Money is the root of all evil”
- Dismissing the myth that bankruptcy means “ruining your life”
- Second chances…ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.
- Overcoming Fear in Tough Times
- Getting Your Workplace Stress In Check
- Sessions #3 Traps and Blessings
- Rettig Sessions #2 Businesses in Crisis
- Sessions #1 Business Turnaround Talk Video